Amol Khanna | Founder
- Over 17 years of consulting experience.
- 10+ years with KPMG. Amol was a Partner with KPMG’s M&A practice in his last serving role.
- Amol’s experience and key strengths include inbound and outbound advisory, tax due diligence (including buyer and vendor due diligence), transaction structuring including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructuring, capital restructuring, cross-border taxation.
- He is also a specialist in International Tax & Regulatory matters (corporate law, SEBI etc.), Indian Corporate Taxation and Tax Litigation matters.
- He works extensively with domestic clients on their family office side as well
- He has worked with a cross-section of Indian and global companies across varied sectors such as Retail, Infrastructure, Auto, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT/ITeS, Manufacturing, Telecom etc.
- He also enjoys cycling.