Chirag Shah | Founder
- Over 15 years of consulting experience across multiple leading firms
- 7 years with KPMG. He was a Partner with KPMG’s M&A Tax practice in his last serving role
- Prior to this, he worked with PwC and EY
- Chirag’s experience and key strengths include Private Equity, Fund raise, Regulatory (FEMA, SEBI, NBFC etc.), Transaction Advisory, Restructuring, Inbound and Outbound Investment advisory, Setting up Funds, REITs and InvIT’s etc.
- He is also a specialist in ESOP Planning, contract structuring, cross-border transactions etc.
- He works extensively with foreign and domestic clients across sectors such as Real Estate, Financial Services, Asset Management Companies, Renewables, IT/ITes etc.
- He is also fond of trekking.