Girish Vanvari | Founder
- Over 25 years of consulting experience across multiple leading firms
- 13+ years with KPMG. Girish was the National Leader for Tax in his last serving role and also part of the India Leadership Team at KPMG. In his role, he interacted extensively with business owners and leaders across sectors in India and overseas.
- He was responsible for setting up and expanding the M&A Tax practice of KPMG India. He built an exclusive legacy of work in the M&A, transactions and restructuring space for some of the biggest deals in the country.
- Prior to KPMG, he was at Arthur Andersen for over a decade
- He has worked with many large multinationals and Indian Promoter companies in advising them on various business, tax and regulatory issues.
- He has worked across sectors such as manufacturing, infrastructure, telecom, IT/ITes, energy and natural resources, financial services, auto, pharmaceutical, FMCG, etc.
- He is also a voracious reader.