Saloni Khandelwal | Founder
- Over 19 years of consulting experience across multiple leading firms.
- 7 years with PwC. She was a Partner with PwC’s M&A Tax practice in her last serving role
- Prior to this, she worked with KPMG for 10+ years
- Saloni’s experience and key strengths include Inbound and Outbound investment advisory, Restructuring, Transaction advisory, Private Equity, Fund raise, Setting up Funds, REIT’s and InvITs, cross border transactions, Regulatory (FEMA, Corporate Law, SEBI etc.)
- She is also a specialist in planning Succession of family wealth, Family Charters and Constitutions, setting up Trust Structures in India and overseas etc.
- She works extensively with foreign and domestic clients across sectors such as Real Estate, Renewables, Infrastructure, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Media, IT/ITes etc.
- She is also a passionate dancer.