Vikram Naik | Founder
- Over 20 years of consulting experience across multiple leading firms
- 12+ years with KPMG. Vikram was a Partner with KPMG’s M&A Tax practice in his last serving role.
- Prior to this, he worked with PwC for 8 years
- Vikram’s experience and key strengths include Private Equity advisory, Restructuring, Outbound and Inbound Investment Advisory, Cross Broder Transactions, Exit Tax planning, Mergers, Demergers, Capital Reduction, Buyback etc.
- He is also a specialist in International Tax matters, Transfer Pricing, cross-border structures, contract structuring, ESOP planning, tax litigation etc.
- He works extensively with domestic clients on their succession planning as well (including Trust structures, wills etc.).
- He has worked with many large multinationals and Indian promoter companies spread across sectors such as Financial Services, Pharma, Shipping & Logistics, Oil & Gas, EPC and several others.
- He is also a filmmaker.