- Abhishek has over 12 years of consulting experience and worked at KPMG’s M&A Tax practice in his former role.
- His area of expertise lies in Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Tax, Corporate Law, Foreign exchange regulations and allied laws.
- He has advised several clients on group restructurings including mergers, demergers, slump sale, capital reduction, shareholding re-alignment. He has also been involved in advising on inbound acquisitions, divestment by promoters/existing investors, family settlements, various corporate taxation matters, individual tax planning, ESOP planning, direct tax due diligences (buy-side as well as sell-side).
- During his career span, he has worked with various multinationals and Indian promoter-owned companies spread across sectors such as Pharma, IT/ITes, Auto, manufacturing, real estate, retail etc.
- He enjoys listening to music and playing cricket.