- Anshul has over 7 years of consulting experience and worked with KPMG’s M&A Tax Practice in his last serving role.
- His key strengths include Private Equity advisory, inbound and outbound investment advisory, tax due diligence (including buyer and vendor due diligence), transaction structuring including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, exit planning, corporate restructuring, capital restructuring and cross-border taxation.
- He also specializes in Indian Corporate Taxation & Regulatory matters (corporate law, SEBI etc.) and has worked with domestic clients on their succession planning and Trust structures.
- He has worked with Indian and global companies across varied sectors such as Retail, Infrastructure, Auto, Healthcare, Pharma, FMCG, IT/ITeS, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Real Estate etc.
- He enjoys photography, cycling, running, technology and is a movie buff.