- Jacqueline has over 20 years of experience across leading firms.
- She specializes in Sales, Marketing, Digital Customer Experience and Employee Experience in the strategic and operational roles which cover Enterprise(B2B) and Consumer lines of businesses.
- In her former role as CXO at the Future Group, the Customer Service function was set up from Zero base and now offers the Group‘s 21 Lines of Businesses. Additionally, she led the early Digital, Mobility-based Machine Learning and AI ventures to build and monetize Digital assets for better CX and EX including direct Customer feedback mechanisms using NPS.
- During her career, across multiple industries like FMCG, Durables, Logistics, Telecom and Retail, she has been associated with eminent Brands like DHL-AFL, Tiffany Foods Ltd UAE , Voltas , Vodafone , The Future Group etc.
- While she enjoys travelling, reading and mentoring mid level women managers she also contributes to articles on CX in publications such as CX Network, CSIA, CIO Review , Express Computer etc and shares her passion for Applied AI in CX at Industry workshops and seminars in India and abroad.