- Niranjan has more than 19 years of experience in the transaction support vertical and has formerly worked at EY.
- His expertise lies in providing valuation and transaction advisory services to corporates and institutions for different purposes including inbound and outbound investments, mergers and acquisitions and asset accounting. He is known for his technical knowledge and providing solution on complex subject matters.
- He gained experience in issues relating to financial frameworks and restructuring transactions in various sectors including Logistics, Healthcare, Engineering, Education, Automotive, Real estate & infrastructure, Manufacturing, IT/ITes and Pharma.
- Niranjan is a Registered Valuer, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and also a qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (USA).
- He enjoys traveling and is passionate about technology and numbers.