- Piyush is a Chartered Accountant and has over 7+ years of experience of working with firms
like Jupiter Capital, EY, BMR Advisors, Infosys wherein he had performed various roles
ranging from PE/VC fund management, M&A Tax advisory, deal advisory, Tax & regulatory
advisory, Financial analysis etc.
- In his last role with Jupiter Capital, he was part of the Investment Team – (M&A Strategy)
predominantly involved in managing the portfolio companies of the investment fund,
undertaking fund raising for their portfolio companies, extensively involved in transaction
structuring for key notable exits of the fund, structuring of ESOPs, negotiation of term sheets
for fresh investments, exit planning etc. He was instrumental in various Corporate
Development activities and strategic acquisitions for the portfolio companies of the fund.
- He has been actively involved in advising clients and companies engaged in Private Equity,
Venture Capital, Pharma, e-commerce, retail, ed-tech start-ups, food-tech start-ups, real
estate, IT & ITES, Media & Entertainment, Hospitality sectors etc.
- He has hands on experience in handling assignments on deal negotiations and closure,
internal restructuring, inbound and outbound investments and tax structuring, transaction
structuring, fund structuring, Due-diligences, promoter and trust structures, business
advisory, business consolidations (through merger & demergers), joint venture structuring,
overseas business trust structures, tax and regulatory advisory etc.
- Piyush thoroughly enjoys traveling, reading, Badminton & movies etc.