- Rohit has over 11 years of consulting experience and worked at KPMG in his last serving role.
- Rohit is a CS ranker and has also been awarded a gold medal by the ICSI.
- His key strengths include inbound and outbound advisory, tax due diligence (including buyer and vendor due diligence), transaction structuring including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructuring, capital restructuring and cross-border taxation. He is also a specialist in Indian Corporate Taxation & Regulatory matters (corporate law, SEBI etc.) and works extensively with Family Offices.
- He has worked with Indian and global companies across varied sectors such as Retail, Infrastructure, Auto, Healthcare, Pharma, FMCG, IT/ITeS, Manufacturing, Telecom etc.
- He enjoys watching documentaries, cycling, cricket and running.